Allura Partnersis hiring people as Financial Accountant – Immediate start. The Selected person will be earn at least $100000 Total Pac000age NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Financial Accountant – Immediate start|
|Job Employer||Allura Partners|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$100000 Total Pac000age|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
This highly recognisable industry leading business is looking for a Financial Accountant to provide technical, and reporting support for their Group Finance function. They continue to build a high performing culture and reward personal performance. This role is reporting to General Manager Finance:
Role & Responsibility
Reporting to the General Manager Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the General Manager Finance and wider finance team.
- Collaborating with these teams to work on various accounting projects.
- Calculation and processing of disbursements in accordance with contract terms and conditions
- Processing supplier invoices and payments accurately and within expected time periods
- Processing customer invoices and receipts accurately and within expected time periods
- Performing reconciliations of accounts.
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate.
- Preparation of financial accounts including month end close
- Provide accurate recording of communications with all related parties.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy when recording relevant administrative data.
- Liaise with the General Manager Finance with regard to daily administrative tasks and reports.
- Accounting Degree
- CPA/CA Qualified preferred
- Intermediate accounting experience
- Computer Skills – Accounting software, Intermediate Excel
- Financial Reporting and Data Management including D365 and TM1 usage preferrel
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded finance function with exposure to senior leadership. The company’s culture is regarded as the best in the business; diverse, accepting and inclusive. A genuine career path is on offer with this highly regarded business.
Please apply using the link below or by emailing Sunny Chen at [email protected]