|Job Employer||STS Systems Pty LTd|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$75000-$85000 depends on exp. + annual bonus|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
STS Systems is a leading manufacturer supplying to a range of industrial clients across construction and mining industries worldwide. We have manufacturing facilities in Australia and Asia, with additional sales offices in Europe, Middle East, and America.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate to join our team. To be successful you are an experienced accountant with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Process journals and complete reconciliations to close out month end and year end
- Carry out AP/AR functions, including reviewing purchase orders & sales orders
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- General ledger / Balance sheet reconciliations
- Annually budgeting
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
- Reviewing & authorise payroll
- Ensure statutory requirements including payroll tax, superannuation, IAS, and worker compensation.
- Liaise with external accountant regarding quarterly BAS, FBT and year-end income tax return
- Process employee expense claims, credit card statement.
- Provide analytical support to business partners as required
- Prioritize and effectively manage personal workload to meet or exceed scheduled targets.
- CA/CPA Qualified Accountant (or working towards one of these qualification)
- 5+ years experience in accounting
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry would be ideal
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Problem solving skills – ability to think outside the box with a desire to learn and improve
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and solutions focused
- ‘Can do’ mentality and positive attitude
- Prior experience with QuickBooks Enterprise would be an advantage
If you seek a rewarding career and a great working environment, please submit your application, demonstrating your experience and suitability for this role to Raymond Mak ([email protected])
STS Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.