|Posting||Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Audit – External|
- Join a national team in a leading global professional services company
- Provide valued support to our National Audit Quality team, while facilitating your own growth
- Offering a flexible work environment: Remote or Hybrid (WFH and Office)
- Multiple opportunities across Australia
- Commensurate remuneration package
Due to the continued growth of our core service line, we have multiple opportunities for Assistant Managers, Managers and Senior Managers (depending on level of experience) to join the National Audit Quality (NAQ) team.
*Negotiable salary based on relevant experience, starting from $110,000 (inclusive of super).
BDO’s National Audit Quality (NAQ) division is a national team which supports BDO’s service lines to consistently deliver quality audit and assurance engagements to its clients. The team helps divisions apply audit and assurance standards and BDO’s methodology, performs monitoring activities to ensure continued compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies, evaluates and implements risk-mitigation strategies, and works across service lines to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
Additionally, the division works closely alongside the Innovation Team on designing and implementing innovative and standard-compliant audit tools and solutions, and alongside the Information Systems Auditors, to further support the audit service line. The team works closely with partners and the senior leadership team, supporting and informing strategic priorities. The team supports staff from across the business by working with them to address complex technical audit and assurance queries, by developing and implementing practical guidance and support materials, and by facilitating continuous learning sessions for teams.
There are three core aspects to the role, undertaken in collaboration with other members of the NAQ team, with the objective to influence, lead and participate in programs of work to improve audit quality. These include, but are not limited to:
Audit and Assurance Engagement Team
- Proactively plan, design, and maintain tools
- Support and guide engagement teams on audit and assurance standards
Learning and development activities
- Development and facilitation of continuous learning sessions and materials
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on learning activities
Outreach and liaison activities
- Participate in and provide feedback on internal and external outreach activities with key stakeholders
In addition, strategic projects are undertaken. The role is to provide input into, influence, lead and collaborate with others in the development of strategic initiatives to support and promote audit quality and efficiency.
Experience and Qualification:
- Experience as Assistant Manager or Manager/Senior Manager in External Audit
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of International Standards on Auditing
- CA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience in audit quality initiatives and activities
However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please click ‘Apply’ if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
For more information, please contact Dominique – [email protected]