|Posting||Business Services Assistant Manager / Manager – Parramatta|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
BDO is a trusted
adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done. Learn more about BDO.
About The Role:
The role of the Assistant Manager / Manager will be providing professional accounting services to a diverse range of Australian businesses and international subsidiaries, as well as any associated family groups. This role will provide exposure to numerous clients across a broad range of industries.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff;
- Undertake tax planning and business advisory assignments for clients;
- Review and analyse management accounting reports, including commentary for key stakeholders;
- Prepare a range of complex financial statements in accordance with regulatory, accounting and financial reporting standards;
- Review tax returns, activity statements and FBT returns, and identify issues and opportunities arising from them;
- Attend to compliance and advisory assignments in relation to indirect taxes, including GST and state payroll tax;
- Prepare clear and concise work papers and review work papers of junior staff; and
- General business administration.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- CA or CPA Qualification;
- 5 -7 years Business Services/Tax experience;
- Client focused. Strong commitment to quality service and client relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage self and team;
- Self-motivated; takes responsibility for personal and professional development;
- Team player, committed to supporting team members; and
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply Now or for further information please contact Michelle Lorschy on [email protected] Learn more what we offer at BDO.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST