|Posting||Data Entry Clerk|
|Job Employer||Harvey Norman|
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire|
|Job Sector||Data Entry & Word Processing|
Job no: 547336
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
The Harvey Norman Commercial Division located in Taren Point, is seeking a passionate, customer service focused full time Data Entry Clerk to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
As a Clerk, you will maintain the database by entering new and updated customer and account information and any clerical adhoc duties as required.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the manager for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or reentering data.
- Maintains the following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any adhoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
- Ensure filing of paperwork is kept up to date.
What we offer:
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.