|Posting||Personal Assistant – Local Government|
|Job Employer||Recruitment Edge|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$44.20 per hour plus superannuation|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
- Pivotal role within local Government
- 3 month role with immediate commencement and opportunity to extend
- Competitive salary
- Onsite at Malabar
This busy Government department has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and organised Personal Assistant to provide a high level of administration support.
This is a key role focused on providing efficient administrative and corporate support to the Director of the Organisational Development Unit.
- Provide high quality executive, coordination and administration services to support effective and efficient operations
- Undertake diary management, organise travel arrangements, coordinate venue, manage information requests, draft correspondence and organise equipment and resource orders for meetings
- Enter ProAct rostering system for ODU
- Provide secretariat support to committees including organising and scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and briefing papers, minute taking, drafting and dissemination, documenting decision making processes and actioning items.
- Undertake office coordination activities including processing equipment and resource orders, distributing mail, electronically filing documents, preparing purchase orders and invoices, receipting items
- Provide assistance to the Research and Evaluation Service (RES) and Practice Development Unit (PDU) team when required
- Manage the RES and PDU Internet and Intranet pages to ensure they are updated as required
- Participate as a member of the administration assistants’ team
- Flexibility and willingness to assist with or undertake tasks/functions within other domains of the Organisational Development Unit
Essential requirements of the role:
- Extensive experience in administration support
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Well developed time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and ability to operate as an effective team member
COVID-19 Vaccination certification: The successful candidate for this position will be required to provide evidence of their double vaccination status, or a valid medical contraindication certificate, prior to the department finalising the appointment of the candidate.
How to apply:
Apply with a copy of your most up to date resume via the Seek website or email [email protected]. If you have any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Charlotte at Recruitment Edge on: 9317 2333