|Job Employer||Hall Chadwick|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Audit – External|
About the Firm
Hall Chadwick is a mid-tier chartered accounting firm providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. Hall Chadwick aspires to be the advisory firm of First Choice. We seek out niche specialisations to promote our reputation for being the best of the best in these areas.
Through Hall Chadwick Australia, we are represented in the main capital cities with a national team of over 400 professionals. And with global associations we provide real opportunities for our people to gain international experience through participation in our international staff exchange programs.
Our Audit division have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Intermediate Auditor to join our busy team in Sydney.
As an Intermediate Auditor you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a range of industries whilst working closely with the seniors and managers to provide you with the support and guidance to help take your career to the next stage. You will play a key role in working with the team and be involved at numerous stages throughout audits and have exposure to leading engagements together with developing excellent client relationships.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree qualified or near completion.
- Over 1 years’ experience working in a CA firm.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills to build authentic client relationships.
- A Team player.
- Able to demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to demonstrate diligence and high attention to detail.
- Able to assist where necessary and work to deadlines.
- Able to be involved at numerous stages throughout audits and exposure to leading engagements.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Capacity and willingness to travel.
- Experience with CaseWare preferred.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary package.
- Study support.
- Regular and ongoing training/support.
- Mentoring from Partners/senior staff.
- Exposure to a wide range of work (corporate, personal, informal/advisory).
- Flexible dynamic environment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Annual remuneration review.
- Hybrid Working
Successful candidates will receive a $3,000 bonus.
Our working environment is relaxed with a flexible approach and Hall Chadwick has a great reputation for professional delivery. Most of our Partners have been promoted internally making this position excellent for a career minded person seeking progression and opportunities to work at a senior level.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume including a brief cover letter to the HR Officer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No Agency Referrals.