Private Advertiseris hiring people as Calibre Business Advisory CA Firm, Accountant- Up to 95K plus super. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Calibre Business Advisory CA Firm, Accountant- Up to 95K plus super|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
- Up to $95k plus super
- Sydney CBD, close to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
A bit about us:
We are a global international accounting firm with a dynamic and fun culture that understands that not everyone wants to be a partner. If you are the lucky few who do want to become a partner, we have the core foundations and growth in clients to make that happen. We are looking for someone who wants to come on an exciting journey of growth and be around likeminded professionals who value work life balance.
Full Job Description:
We are seeking an Accountant to work in our Business Advisory division. Experience working in Big 4 or mid-tier firm previously with an international network will be highly desirable. We will welcome applicants who are from a boutique firm who show a strong, dedicated work ethic and know how to immerse themselves into our firm’s inclusive culture.
This Accountant role will be joining our Sydney CBD team is someone who willing to step up their portfolio responsibilities and work closely with their designated Manager. The role will suit someone who is comfortable in juggling the delivery of work for themselves as well as managing their priorities in physical and mental health.
- Complete all planning related documents, including identification of key areas for all clients, developing client service strategies, drafting of client service plans
- Set up relevant client service file with various client service related work or project
- Able to act independently at clients with minimal supervision
- Completion and self-review of all sections of relevant client service file with varying degrees of both technical accounting and IFRS standard requirements
- Identify any client service issues, queries or adjustments for the Manager/s or Director/s review
- Experience in drafting and preparation and review of statutory financial reports (special purpose and general purpose), including notes disclosures and supporting working papers
- Drafting management letter points and points for improvement
- High level of client interactions and on-site client visits for the Manager/s or Director/s review
- Coaching and mentoring junior (intern / graduate level) colleagues
- Working in close collaboration with managers and partners of the team and leaders from other divisions when required
- Support in delivery of a client service plan from planning, execution to completion
- Comfortable to take on a lead role for the team as you look to work your way into running your own division/team in the future.
- Building internal relationships within the business and foster strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- CPA or CA qualifications or equivalent with 3+ years experience
- An individual with proven organizational skills and a strong work ethic
- Confidence and willingness to support Partners, Managers and empower juniors to have confidence in their capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and work cohesively under pressure
- You just know how to have fun along the way and embrace work life balance
If you are interested in joining an international dynamic firm, that has a culture where the leadership emphasises trust and nurtures their staff growth, apply now.