|Posting||Senior Finance Business Partner|
|Job Employer||BildGroup Services Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
Senior Finance Business Partner
BildGroup Services Pty Ltd
- Working with a collaborative professional team with a wonderful culture
- Long standing business relationships with a focus on strategic growth
- Working for an established family-owned business with 40 years’ experience
BildGroup is a wholly Australian owned civil infrastructure, asphalt paving and road profiling company. An exciting opportunity to join our diverse business in the Finance team.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Senior Finance Business Partner to join Bild Group based in our Campbellfield office. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the Senior Finance Business Partner is responsible for partnering with business unit stakeholders in order to enable managerial planning and commercial decision making to drive business strategy, financial competency and profitability.
The role will require levels of engagement across different segments of the business including members of the Finance team, project and business managers and members of the Executive team.
- Assist with the transition of a newly acquired business;
- Preparation and analysis of first-cut month-end financial results, including divisional profit and loss and balance sheets, consolidated Company profit and loss and balance sheet reports;
- Management of transactional data entry specific to the business units. This will entail working collaboratively with the team of Accounts Officers and project personnel to ensure timelines are met and data is accurate;
- Monthly GL reconciliations – Ensure business unit GL reconciliation are completed in a timely manner and all items requiring further investigation or resolution are dealt with;
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts;
- Supporting audit process;
- Control of the general ledger across all divisions within the relevant Company, including preparation of general journals, cost transfers and revenue adjustments;
- Working with other Finance and Admin staff and operations staff to streamline and improve processes;
- Works with operational teams to ensure debtor balances are being managed on an ongoing basis;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, finance or commerce;
- Post graduate qualifications and membership of recognised Accounting body (ie: CA or CPA).
- Drivers License
- Flexibility to undertake interstate business travel
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in the Blue collar / Construction industry
- MS Office aptitude
The role requires the candidate to be an analytical thinker, applies a win-win driven attitude and enjoys partnering with stakeholders with your strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Bild Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
How to apply:
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and meet the above-mentioned criteria, forward your resume with cover letter to [email protected] Please be advised we will ask to complete pre-employment checks including a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test and reference checks.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Bild Group.