|Job Employer||Retail Apparel Group|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Retail Apparel Group is one of Australia’s largest Fashion Retail groups. Our business is fast paced and geared up for growth.
You will provide support to our Property Team with a focus on property rent analysis. This role will work closely with both the property department and the group finance team particularly coordinating with Accounts Payable.
With 530+ stores across Australia and NZ we are looking for someone that will bring some commercial property acumen to an analytics role.
As a growing business that is very active in both markets you will be part of a fun dynamic property team.
- Approve 530+ stores monthly rent (matching invoice with Lease Eagle data and investigate discrepancy). This will require frequent reviews of complex rent deals.
- Calculate gross cap rent, % rent, rebate deals
- Create finance modelling for future stores profitability, assisting the leasing team to assess opportunities
- Manage rent rebates across the business
- Capture all rent deals in Lease Eagle
- Liaise with Lease Eagle developer to ensure all new deal details are reflected accurately in the system
- Regularly audit lease agreements with Lease Eagle data
- Produce monthly property reports
- Analytical support to the property team
- Support to the Store development team on Capex/Maintenance spend reporting
- Efficient management of Accounts Payable queries
- Ad hoc reports as required
- Solve business queries as presented
- Formal finance background (University/CPA/CA Qualification)
- Good comprehension of Retail leases
- Proven prior experience as an analyst, ideally within the retail property industry
- Must have extensive financial modelling skills
- Advanced with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral, and the ability to converse with all levels of team from senior level management to the property and finance team.
- Knowledge and Experience in Accounts Receivable /Accounts Payable
If you think this is a role for you, we are excited to hear from you.