Beaumont Peopleis hiring people as Alumni Services Officer. The Selected person will be earn at least $88000+Super NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Alumni Services Officer|
|Job Employer||Beaumont People|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
- Based in the North Sydney close to public transport links
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with a leading Education provider, we are seeking an experienced Alumni Services/Executive Officer to join a vibrant and lively team for a full-time opportunity.
The Alumni Services Officer is responsible for administering and promoting core alumni engagement initiatives, supporting the alumni engagement team, providing front-line customer service to alumni and developing relationships across the University with faculties and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to engage the growing base of alumni and supporters.
- Diary management, email management, travel, administration and more
- Being the point of contact for any overseas travel discrepancies
- Provide superior services and analyse, investigate and prepare responses for routine and non-routine correspondence
- Provide high level committee support as required; including meetings, events support, event catering and preparation of presentation materials
- Support projects, reports, papers, and other documentations
- Develop and maintain an electronic and hard copy office filing system, in consultation with the Records and Archive Management Unit
- Proven experience as an Executive Officer, particularly within the Education and Government sectors
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Great organisational skills, whilst being able to work in a moderately reactive environment
- Experience working with C-Suite or equivalent Executives
- Confident with email management including correspondence of emails on behalf of the team
Please submit your CV below, for further information, please contact Jennifer at [email protected]
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.