|Posting||Business Services Accountant|
|Job Employer||Charltons Accountants Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 – $79999|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Charltons Accountants is a successful Chartered Accountancy firm based in the heart of the CBD with newly refurbished, modern offices. We have nearly 40 years’ experience in providing expert accounting and tax services and pride ourselves on treating every client as a priority.
We are committed to providing a friendly and inclusive workplace that supports professional development and growth. We value our employees and believe in a true work / life balance.
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Services Accountant to join our close-knit team. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and quarterly bonuses will be available once you have settled into the role.
In this role you will be providing a high standard of service to an established portfolio of clients.
Your Key Responsibilities will include
- Liaising with clients both in person and electronically
- Preparing individual, company and trust Tax Returns for SME’s
- Preparing SMSF Tax Returns and Financial statements
- Preparing special purpose Financial Statements
- Lodging BAS, IAS, FBT and Payroll Tax
- Reconciling the bank, preparing payroll and other bookkeeping activities through Xero and MYOB
- Managing ATO lodgement due dates and other correspondence on behalf of clients
- Providing tax related advice / tax planning advice as required
Desirable Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- 2+ years’ experience in an Australian CA/CPA firm
- Xero experience is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship is required
In order to be successful you will have a strong background in client accountancy support and service delivery. You will be able to multitask and manage priorities. Excellent customer service skills, great attention to detail, excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please forward your resume.