|Job Employer||CSnet Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$45 – $55 per hour|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
If you are an effective financial manager, have experience analysing and managing financial processes, and are an effective communicator, you may be the right person to join our team as we grow our social impact and our business.
We are CSnet® – a provider of ‘software-as-a-service’ in the niche area of not-for-profit and for-purpose human services to support client information systems and social outcome measurement.
The CSnet® team is a multi-disciplinary team of people from human services and technical IT backgrounds.
The company is growing. In this role, you will be a key contributor to implementing the company financial strategy and securing its profitability. The position reports to the Managing Director and has a vital communication and coordination link to the team leads in development, practice, operations and sales. The position is pitched at a flexible three or four day per week level, and is flexible depending on demands at any point in time.
Manage all financial processes and related records including –
- accounts receivable and accounts payable requirements.
- cashflow projections and other financial forecasts required.
- compliance with financial and legislative requirements linked to BAS, PAYG, superannuation and annual corporate financial reporting
- expenditure approvals and records
- the secure maintenance of CSnet accounting systems and related records
Support the Board and the Managing Director with –
- the preparation of budgets
- monthly financial and operations reporting
- the preparation of the Research and Development Tax Schedule.
Support the internal operations with –
- input to estimates of costs for sales and development purposes
- monitoring of incoming billable requests for work, and follow up on unresolved billable items
- monitoring and reporting on the financial aspects of each IT development cycle and the status of requests for work
- input to policy and maintenance of records relating to human resource management for CSnet staff and contractors.
Qualifications and experience
The person in this role will be self-motivated and organised, will bring strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail, and will have a capacity to understand business strategy. Qualifications and experience will include –
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, or related field is preferable
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of financial reports and presentations
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Accounting experience of at least three years with a hands-on practical approach to preparing and analysing financial statements and data
- Proven ability to understand and articulate key financial and business variables in a dynamic and growing commercial environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel. Some exposure to Jira, Xero and Castaway is preferred
- Experience and understanding of end to end payroll process.
Conditions and salary
This is a three to four day a week role, reporting to the Managing Director.
The salary is based on an hourly rate of $45 to $55 per hour, depending on experience (equivalent to an FTE salary of between $93,600 and $114,400) plus superannuation.
The primary location of the role is Brisbane. Subject to health regulations, the role is likely to involve a combination of working with CSnet peers in an office environment and working-from-home as negotiated.
CSnet is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates are requested to specifically address the points above under ‘Qualifications and experience’, and submit a view as to how they meet each point.
Applications may be made by submitting a document no more than three pages in length to [email protected] by Monday 25 July 2022. Candidates may choose to attach a curriculum vitae to their application, noting that the application itself must specifically address the ‘Qualifications and experience’ above.