|Job Employer||Michael Page Accounting & Finance|
|Location||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
|Salary||$90000 – $110000 p.a.|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Excellent opportunity for an Accountant to work in a flexible and inclusive Corporate company.
Our client is a tier one corporate company providing key infrastructure capabilities to Defence and Nationa Security Agencies in Canberra.
- Reconciling on a daily basis all company bank accounts.
- Accounts Receivable – monitor rental accounts for delayed or irregular payments, collection and follow up of all outstanding debtors
- Accounts Payable – invoice processing, reconciling creditor statements to our system on a monthly basis, compiling authorised outstanding bills ready for payment, Nab Connect, and the resolution of invoice discrepancies.
- BAS and IAS preparation
- End of Financial Year preparation including Journals
- Wages and super related work – minor HR Roles
- Rental Annual Outgoing budgets and reconciliations and charges
- Maintain depreciation schedules
- Process all financial data including purchase requests/orders
- Liaise with the company accountants over various matters
- Undertake all Administration duties including but not limited to the list above
- Faithfully and diligently perform the duties with reasonable care and skill and exercise authority consistent with the position
- All other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the business.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Finance, Business or Administration
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of Xero and (preferable legacy MYOB) as essential for this role
- Advanced Computer Skills (including Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- NABConnect Payment system would be beneficial
- Demonstrated work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work with autonomy and use own initiative
- Experience running a small team.
- Experience working with external accountants
- Willingness to undertake further education and training to strengthen skills.
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Career development pathway
- Excellent salary package
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jean Carlo Ramirez on 0426 257 405.