|Job Employer||Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 8,000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sparkling blue lagoons, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast offers over 295 guest rooms, suites and villas, award winning restaurants and bars and over 14 conference and meeting spaces, all in an absolute beachfront environment.
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join our dynamic Finance Team.
Reporting to the Complex Director of Finance and Assistant Director of Finance, in this Finance generalist role you will assist in executing the daily accounting function including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Audit and other compliance and reporting tasks.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Previous experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue audit and payroll, preferably within a hotel environment
- An understanding of hotel systems including point of sale systems and property management systems, inventory management systems etc
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data and reporting
- Strong organisational skills to ensure the timely completion of tasks within tight deadlines
- A willingness to learn and develop your career as a Hotel Finance professional
- Covid-19 vaccination required – completed vaccination
Enjoy the benefits of unlimited career opportunities, to attract and retain the best and brightest people for our team, we offer a range of exceptional benefits, including generous accommodation discounts, discounted onsite parking and duty meals, world class training programs and strategic career development opportunities.
Working for Sheraton is so much more than just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Be your best. Start your career at Sheraton, where you don’t just work – you belong.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.