|Posting||Business Services Accountants|
|Job Employer||Australia’s Leading Recruitment Agency|
|Location||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
|Salary||$50000 – $115000 + Super|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
- Roles at a range of levels.
- Firms of varying size; clients of varying scale.
- Options for flexible work arrangements.
The Adelaide accounting market continues to perform strongly with plenty of demand for experienced Business Services professionals. Here’s just some of the roles we currently have available.
- National mid-tier firm.
- Not only do they offer strong branding for your resume but staff have a good work-life balance. This is achieved through flexible working arrangements and the office is well-staffed with modern facilities that allow the work to be done efficiently, without the need to stay back late.
- Continue to develop under an impressive Partner with a portfolio that is being built to $1m.
- Review work of 5 junior staff; assist clients with their advisory work (such as restructuring and analysis of cashflows and budgets); and manage select clients who come from a variety of industries.
- Clients are sizeable multiple entity groups in the mid-market space.
- Seeking 6 + years Business Services experience.
- Continue your development under knowledgeable Partners with a reputation for reliability amongst their well-established client base.
- Large firm that will see you take control of a portfolio of diverse middle-market clients, who will require your experience on advisory matters such as structuring, cash flow forecasting and ad hoc business advice.
- Leadership skills will also be utilised as you handle all aspects of the management of your group of Junior Accountants. This will include workflows, budgets and the team WIP.
- They are looking for someone that can not only grow into Senior Management but someone that has the empathy and desire to bring out the best in the team below them by encouraging juniors to take responsibility and think outside the square in how they approach their work.
- Partners promote staff autonomy and the culture is positive with the people easy-going.
- The firm is completely cloud based, utilising Xero for all clients needs, so strong skills in this area are ideal so that you can consult with clients on how to get the most out of the software.
- Seeking 5 + years Business Services experience. CA or CPA Qualified.
- A firm that fully understands that people are their most important asset and has structured their culture, staff development and mode of operating around ensuring staff satisfaction.
- The three founding members came from a large firm and all their clients came with them. There is a lot of clarity & cohesion in the way they operate.
- Plenty of mentoring of senior staff and the opportunity to mentor your own juniors. This is a very open team.
- A defined pathway up the ranks and a clear corporate structure where you can progress to Manager quickly. If you are performing, they will promote you.
- The firm invested heavily in systems, technology and processes and are as efficient as possible so their staff can focus on the things they actually enjoy doing (instead of mindless data entry / compliance).
- Flexibility in hours.
- Clients are primarily SME’s with a typical client being an inter-generational family business with a $5-55M turnover.
- Excellent reputation of taking clients from their start-up phase to their exit, providing everything necessary along the way. You actively will manage client relationships.
- The role is compliance (preparation of financial statements, management reporting and tax returns for all entities) and advisory work (including system set-up, forecasting, business acquisitions & disposals).
- Seeking 3 + years Business Services experience.
- Long-established firm that is sizeable enough to have a structure offering long-term career progression and plenty of training resources for your development, yet at the same time small enough to maintain a personable atmosphere where everyone knows each other.
- Client base of SME’s, each with a tailored service to suit their situation.
- Your role will not only include compliance for the clients but value-added services such as budgeting; cash-flow forecasting, tax planning and general business advice.
- Strong IT skills will be advantageous as you will provide advice on software solutions including MYOB and Xero.
- Communication skills will be put to good use as you work hand in hand with the firms in-house financial planning team.
- Seeking 1 + year Business Services experience.
Not all the roles we are recruiting for are advertised so feel free to reach out for a confidential chat if you would like to discuss your current situation and get some career advice in considering your next move.
With 19 years experience recruiting in the Accounting Sector, I can guarantee that your application is in good hands.
The market is small and confidentiality is key. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have or to discuss the options available in the market.
Aaron Matrljan – Associate Director
ALRA | Australia’s Leading Recruitment Agency