|Posting||Accounts Entry / Payroll Officer|
|Job Employer||Austek Play|
|Location||Bayside & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
- Casual position – opportunity to move to permanent part-time
- 16-20 hours per week
- Capalaba location
Austek Play are an established commercial playground company, specialising in providing fun, innovative and interactive playground designs to Schools, Councils, Resorts & Community organisations across QLD, NSW and NT. We believe the value of learning through play is part of healthy child development and our structures are designed for children of all abilities. Our aim is to encourage, motivate and inspire children of all ages and capabilities to get out and play. “We’re serious about fun”.
Due to continuous company growth, we are seeking an Accounts Entry / Payroll Officer to join our Capalaba team.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this position is primarily responsible for entering creditor invoices and project costs MYOB, and ensuring the accurate and timely payment of wages and salaries in accordance with relevant instruments, legislation and organisational policies and procedures.
- Entry of creditor invoices into MYOB
- Entry of all associated project costs into Excel project documents
- Liaise with internal staff to approve hours and project expenses
- Payroll for approximately 18 employees based across QLD and NSW
- Interpretation of awards and legislation
- Ensuring all invoices are entered in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience in basic accounts entry
- Experience in MYOB is ideal, however this is not mandatory
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in processing payroll and knowledge of payroll related legislation
- Have a high attention to detail, be highly organised and maintain a high level of integrity
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
Training will be provided for the right person. We are seeking someone with a positive and professional attitude, who can work well in a small team environment.
This is initially a casual position offering 16-20 hours per week. Hours are flexible, however you must be able to work for a minimum of 4 hours on a Wednesday.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience against the role and why you would like to join the team at Austek Play.