|Posting||Earth Moving Administration Officer|
|Job Employer||Essjay Contracting Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Essjay Contracting Pty Ltd are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with strong attention to detail to join our administration team.
Working amongst a supportive and tight-knit team, you will be responsible for providing day to day support to the management team. Being their right-hand person, you will lighten the workload of your manager, whilst implementing new procedures to ensure smooth operations throughout the office.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Email management including drafting correspondence
- Generation and distribution of financial and project reports
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, with an ability to quickly build professional relationships
- Coordination and hosting of internal and external social events and social media platforms
- Assist with submissions, basic copywriting, and document formatting
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
- Problem solving and thinking on the fly. The ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Time management – you need to be able to prioritise your schedule
- Clear communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a growth mindset.
- Background in Earth Moving, Civil Construction or Mining is highly desired
- Massive opportunity for growth! We’re growing rapidly and want to take talented and invested people on our journey.
- We’re flexible. We trust our team to work autonomously and as a team. Full time, 38 hours per week – these can be flexibly structured.
Contact us to apply
Click the apply now button to send your CV and a quick cover letter outlining why you’ll be the perfect candidate.
Please direct any enquiries to Jordyn – 0409 065 085