|Posting||Accounts Receivable Lead|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Sadleirs is a diverse and historic industry leader specialising in Logistics, Global Freight and Packaging. We have expanded our infrastructure and services to become one of Australia’s most trusted brands.
Our origins in a ‘customer-first’ attitude, along with a dedicated team of the industry’s leading professionals, ensures we maintain all the qualities and values of our long-standing business.
About this Opportunity
Sadleirs are seeking a capable and experienced Accounts Receivable Lead to contribute to the financial integrity of the business by ensuring accurate, timely and effective financial reporting and analysis on an ongoing basis. Overseeing the Receivable team, the successful applicant will work proactively with the operation to reduce aged debt issues and provide insightful monthly reporting solutions.
- Manage the monthly reporting process including checking and reconciling as well as preparing reports for each business unit, highlighting areas of concern and suggesting resolution strategies;
- Manage and maintain various processes including the daily receipting, cash flow forecasting and risk management;
- Work with the Group’s customers in resolving queries and exceeded terms, updating terms and conditions and processing credit applications;
- Lead, develop, motivate and encourage direct reports to achieve individual, departmental and company objectives; and
- Liaising with External Debt Collection Agencies and liquidators as required.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- At least 8 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role or similar with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory capacity;
- Demonstrated experience working with the operation and developing relevant problem solving solutions
- Good interrelation skills, both for internal and external stakeholders,
- Proven record of process improvement initiatives,
- Ability to analyse credit risk, and provide appropriate advice and reports to management team
- Ability to think “outside the box” and initiate improvements
- The right to live and work in Australia.
- Exposure to Business Central or similar enterprise software is desirable;
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Suite programs
Culture & Values at Sadleirs
Our culture is a product of our ‘Family Values’ – SAFE, One Sadleirs, Customer Commitment, Communicate Openly & Honestly, Empowerment and Respect. We use our values to make decisions and therefore we make a deliberate choice about what is important to us and our business. We strive to recruit like-minded talent, who want to build their success on our Family Values.
Enjoy working for a company that still has old family values with a culture that makes you feel valued;
- Access to our Employee Wellbeing Initiatives and Employee Recognition Programs;
- Exclusive private health partner benefits; and
- Free on-site parking.
To help us to deliver The Perfect Journey, apply today!
If you are selected for an interview, you will need to demonstrate your right to work in Australia and you consent to having background checks completed.