|Job Employer||Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Salary||$35 – $39/hr + Super|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Hospitality AP Role
- Full function Accounts Payable role with stakeholder engagement
- Growing professional services business. Busy and process driven working environment
- North Sydney – temporary to permanent opportunity – $35 – $39/hr + Super
Our client is a growing Financial Services firm, located in the heart of Sydney. They take pride in their culture of success and empower their staff to make a meaningful difference. Join a business with a great reputation and enjoy working in a supportive, friendly and fun office.
- Join a growing business who are expanding
- Good culture; supportive team and manager
- Fun environment – birthday celebrations, gift cards, coffee machine and snacks, outings and more
As the AP Officer, you will report to a talented Financial Controller and be joining a professional and hardworking finance team. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- End-to-end AP high volume
- Invoice approvals and recharges
- Processing payment runs
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Stakeholder management with clients
- Purchase order management
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- High volume AP experience (full function)
- Good attitude and willingness to progress
If you are keen to apply for this role, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 7165, or click on ‘apply now’ below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.