|Job Employer||Clough Projects Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Clough is currently searching for a Corporate Accountant to support the business in the management of group reporting requirements. The role offers a broad range of exposure including budgeting, forecasting and management reporting and will directly engage with senior management.
Who we are
We are a pioneering company. At Clough, we harness our people’s innovative thinking through engineering and construction solutions the deliver a sustainable future today. We work with clients across the infrastructure, resources and energy industries.
Who you are
Courageous. Motivated. Curious. Passionate. Creative. These are just a few words that describe you.
Your focus will include:
- Prepare monthly financial results, analysis and commentary on performance of assigned cost centres for provision to management.
- Ensure cost allocation across assigned cost centres is accurate, including monitoring cost requisitions.
- Prepare and analyse overhead recharges across the Clough group.
- Prepare monthly accounts and required balance sheet reconciliations for assigned entities and completion of review queries.
- Liaise with and provide internal financial support to Cost Centre Managers in order that they ‘own’ their budget and forecast submissions.
- Assist the wider Corporate Finance team with consolidated monthly management reporting, quarterly forecast and annual budget submissions.
- Own the corporate capital expenditure end to end process, including monitoring requisitions, monthly fixed asset reconciliations, preparation of quarterly forecast and budget submissions.
- Work with the wider business on continued improvement of reporting tools and recovery models for assigned cost centres.
- Adhoc tasks as required including taxation requirements, management reporting and liaising with auditors.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Accounting
- CA/CPA qualified
- A working knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Previous experience in a commercial environment is desirable
- Previous Oracle, or similar ERP, experience is desirable
- Experience with data-handling and manipulation
- (Microsoft Office) Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to see ‘big picture’ of organisation
- Ability to embrace and foster innovation and creativity
We are looking for a customer and outcome focused individual with strong accountability and team orientation. The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a commitment to quality and attention to detail is imperative to this role as are strong communication, analytical skills and a desire to continually improve process.
We have created an environment that brings out the best in our people. Clough’s people enjoy industry leading benefits such as:
- Exposure to a range of iconic projects and industries across our global operation
- Flexible and remote work options to manage work and lifestyle commitments
- Ongoing training for career progression
- Industry leading paid parental leave program from the day you join
- Excellent end of trip facilities and free gym onsite
- Mental health and wellbeing programs
- A competitive remuneration package with employee assistance program for employees and their families and discounts on private health insurance, salary packaging, banking, travel, groceries and more
- Salary continuance insurance
We’re building a diverse workforce
At Clough, we are committed to build a workforce that reflects the community in which we work and live. To us, workplace diversity means creating an inclusive environment that accepts every person, embraces their differences, and provides opportunities for all to achieve their full potential.
We are a certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by WGEA, a partner with Pride in Diversity, a recognised employer of choice by Work180, a signatory of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment and an active member of CEO for Gender Equity and Champions for Change coalition and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
We are delivering some of Australia’s most exciting and pioneering projects across the energy, resources and infrastructure industries, so if you’re driven and keen, apply now!
Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed for shortlisting. Should your application be shortlisted we will contact you.
Please note: Clough reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process for this role immediately and the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date. Agency submissions will not be considered for this position.