|Job Employer||Macquarie Telecom Group|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Macquarie Telecom Group are passionate about doing things differently. We want to challenge the industry and look for better ways of doing things. As a team, Macquarie Services are hardworking, results and success focused, and we work well together. We also take the time to celebrate our success and make sure our people are doing work that makes a difference.
Right now, we have a great opportunity to join our team.
We are currently looking for an immediate start for an experienced Finance Administrator.
- Working with a great team
- Getting exposure to broad role
- Working 3 days in and 2 days from home
Your day to day..
- AP – matching / posting receipted Purchase Orders with invoices
- AP – validating, approving & posting Cheque Request batches from PO system
- AP – manual entry of carrier invoices, credits, customer refunds
- AP – payment runs
- AP – month end close reconciliation
- WorkPlace PO system management [user set up; workflow management; new supplier set up; system training]
- Expense management [follow up unsubmitted claims weekly; liaise with users on system issues; run daily GP upload report]
- Trading Pack compilation & distribution [monthly]
- Have previous experience with all of the above
If this excites you, let’s chat.