|Job Employer||Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$75000 – $85000 + Super|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Small friendly team
- AP, AR, Payroll and month end reporting
- Creative Design Agency
- Alexandria, $75K – $85K + Super
Our client has a great reputation in the interior design and architecture industry. They are innovators in accessing & leveraging a variety of online mediums to tell the story for their clients.
You would enjoy feeling like part of a workplace family, where they enjoy team lunches, birthdays, and finishing early on Fridays to share a wine about the week that passed.
They work four days in their bright modern offices and offer one day a week working from home.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with the external accountant you would be responsible for:
- Payroll and related payments for the team
- AP & AR duties – including Reconciliation of company credit cards and employee expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries/posting
- Support month-end and year-end for the external accounting firm
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports for senior management
To be considered for this Bookkeeper role you will be;
- Someone who enjoys working in an office and that social interaction with people!
- A Bookkeeper or Assistant Accountant who can work autonomously on their tasks. At least three years of accounting experience as a minimum!
- No qualifications are necessary. It’s all about the team fit and basic technical skills
- Able to work in Alexandria and happy to work in the office 4 days a week
If you are keen to apply for this Bookkeeper role, please contact Adele at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting 7145 reference or click on ‘apply now’ below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.