|Job Employer||Suthers George|
|Location||PA, EA & Secretarial|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
We are seeking a Legal Secretary for a Maryborough law firm.
This is a fulltime position with a Solicitor who practices in the areas of Wills & Estates, Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Family Law and Disputes.
Duties will include –
- File management;
- Preparation of correspondence and documents;
- Transcribing dictation;
- Liaising with clients, screening telephone calls and monitoring emails.
- General administration duties and diary management.
Applicants will need to demonstrate –
- Previous legal experience and knowledge of LEAP will be an advantage;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to be proactive, meet time deadlines and prioritise tasks;
- Organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Please send covering letter and Resume to [email protected]