|Job Employer||Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation (AKKF) supports young people aged between 8-18 years of age, living in families affected by mental illness. We make a difference in the lives of the young people we support through our age-based early intervention programs.
We are growing our Finance team here at Kookaburra Kids. Reporting to the Head of Finance, we are seeking an Assistant Accountant (part-time, 4 days per week) to join the team. In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Providing efficient and effective support in the end-to-end finance functions.
- Processing accounts payable and receivable.
- Month-end reconciliations.
- Financial reporting.
- Compliance and administration.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or other related discipline.
- Have demonstrated experience in a similar position.
- Sound working knowledge of accounting, financial and management reporting, tax, and other regulatory compliance.
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Have a can-do, adaptable, resilient, positive, proactive attitude and approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy in all work performed.
- Have a passion for making a difference in the lives of young people.
- Access to our extensive learning library to support your growth and development.
- Have access to great salary packaging options.
- Be part of a passionate, supportive, values-based team.
- Have the flexibility to work from home.
- You will make a difference in the lives of young people.
All applicants must have a current working with children check or be willing to obtain one, and National Police Checks will be undertaken on successful applicants.
Apply via the link on seek including your resume and cover letter sharing why you would be great for our role. Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received.