|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
This role is available to work from home anywhere in Australia.
WorldFront is a global eCommerce platform currently experiencing high growth. We have offices and fulfilment centres in Sydney, Auckland, Los Angeles, New Jersey and Gloucester with more locations planned. We are searching for our next Financial Accountant.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and is responsible for the quality and timely completion of financial accounting, statutory reporting, and tax compliance for WorldFront Group, while continuously identifying process improvements and providing insights on reported information.
- Supporting the finance team over month-end and year-end cycles, including processing journals, and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing financial statements and complying with relevant standards as well as year-end reporting
- Contributing to the annual audit
- Assisting with the group tax requirements, including year-end tax procedures
- Assisting with management reporting to help decision making and other ad-hoc reporting as required
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, which contribute to the overall operation and performance of the group
What are we looking for?
This role will suit a candidate who is tertiary qualified in accounting and ideally have 3-5 years’ experience as a Financial Accountant in a commercial environment.
- Strong experience with technical accounting standards and statutory financial statement preparation At least 3 years’ experience in financial accounting either within an accounting practice or a commercial environment
- Energetic, pro-active self-starter with excellent time management
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience in the use of Xero is preferred
- Experience in the use of Excel and Google Sheet – Intermediate to Advanced
- Resilient and embraces change with an eye for process improvement
Here at WorldFront we are incredibly proud to connect over 25 million products to hundreds of million marketplace consumers throughout the globe. As a result of our successful growth journey, we are now the world’s largest single source of products for ecommerce marketplace.
We are customer focused and use technology in all processes encouraging innovation across all areas of the business. You will be working with WorldFront team across UK, US, AU and NZ.
Join our awesome team – where we consistently focus on doing new things, working hard while having a great time achieving excellent results!
If you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Applicants for this position should have no restriction to work in Australia.