|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$44 – $48/hour + 25% Casual loading + Super|
|Job Sector||Audit – External|
PERSOLKELLY is the professional recruitment division representing clients and candidates in STEM, IT, Government, Executive and Professional Services – which includes all business support functions. As one of the largest recruitment organisations in Australia, we partner with most of the top ASX companies who actively seek us out for our size and stability, market knowledge and the confidence that their recruitment needs will be professionally served today and well into the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
PERSOLKELLY are seeking Finance Auditors on behalf of our client who is in the Government Sector. This role is completely remote and accepts applications from all over Australia. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible to conduct external audit of public sector entities financial statements.
This role would suit someone who has sound knowledge of Australian accounting and auditing standards.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and conduct audit testing
- Identifying the most efficient methods of obtaining assurance required
- Identify, assess, and document issues and recommend solutions
- Establish excellent working relationships with client staff of all levels
- Discuss issues with client management and obtain agreement on solutions
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation is maintained of audit work conducted
- Double vaccination certificate
- Two years of recent experience in external auditing
- Big 4 experience is highly regarded
HOW TO APPLY
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. Click “APPLY NOW” to register for this role or contact Alison Gaffney at [email protected] and quote reference – 210080191 for any enquiries. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.