|Job Employer||Mars Recruitment|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$65000 – $85000 p.a.|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
With the objective of simplifying the complicated, this firm is dedicated to providing the optimum experience for their clients. Their commitment to quality training and resources enables the partners and team to deliver relevant and accurate guidance.
As a boutique firm They work with a variety of different clients – from medium businesses, entrepreneurial individuals and family run businesses through to successful SME’s, professional athletes, primary producers and astute property investors.
Your New Role
As an intermediate accountant, you will be working as part of a team reporting to the Manager. Your duties will include:
- Prepare tax returns and financial statements for Companies, Trusts, Family Groups and Partnerships
- Preparation of quarterly/monthly BAS
- Review taxation notices and prepare correspondence on clients behalf
- maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant taxation legislation
- Build effective working relationships with clients
- Respond to client queries within an appropriate timeline
What you need to succeed
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are a hard working, passionate accountant with the following attributes and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Tax and business services
- CA/CPA qualification or working towards
- Experience with client facing engagements
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Experience using Xero is preferred
This is an opportunity to join a firm that treats their accountants and clients differently to their competitors. With extensive in house training from partners and external sources, quarterly staff events and a hybrid working arrangement, this firm could be your perfect long term home!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, reach out to me [email protected] or click Apply Now