|Posting||Experienced Bookkeeper and accounts officer|
|Job Employer||Capital Partners Consulting Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
- Join us and thrive
- Career progression and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Top 25 WRK+ Best Places to Work in Australia.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our award-winning team. Ranked in the Top 25 organisations under 100 employees in the WRK+ Best Places to Work in Australia 2021 list, we take culture seriously. We’ve also been awarded Best Professional Practice in Australia by the Financial Planning Association, not once – but twice.
We’re looking for an accurate and organised Bookkeeper, who is a keen problem solver and eager to grow and support our Finance Manager. The role will be on a part-time basis (3 days/week) with a possibility to increase to full time as the business needs grow.
Our Bookkeeper is responsible for providing accurate, up-to-date financial information and managing the day to day cash flow of the business. Our ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates sound experience and expertise in financial record keeping and reporting. They will report to and work closely with our Finance Manager to deliver all aspects of financial administration and business governance.
Here’s a snapshot into our Bookkeeper’s other day to day activities:
- Data entry, bank reconciliation and monthly reporting for the business;
- Prepare all invoices/credit card authorisations and manage the accounts receivable process;
- Review all supplier invoices and manage the accounts payable process;
- Prepare and manage payroll, entitlements and other team benefits;
- Prepare and manage all monthly and quarterly filings/payments to the relevant regulatory authorities;
- Liaise with our accountant and auditor to ensure all annual tax and audit obligations met;
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting process;
- Assist with the preparation of other general business administration such as, various insurance policy renewals and annual ASIC registrations;
- Support the Finance Manager in any other ad-hoc reporting, research or enquiries as required.
Attributes and experience:
- Formal qualification(s) in Accounting and bookkeeping (e.g. Degree qualified, Certificate or Diploma);
- Considerable expertise in MYOB software and / or any other accounting system is essential;
- Experience with a CRM/new accounting software implementation is ideal;
- Familiarity with annual ASIC and financial audit compliance;
- Takes pride in being organised and on top of things;
- Loves processes and getting things right;
- Loves collaborating and being part of a team;
- Curious and enjoys problem solving; and
- While experience in financial services would help, if you are seeking a bigger future, we would love to hear from you!
A Career with Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers
A career with Capital Partners is more than just a job. We’re passionate about our people and we strive to create an environment that fosters growth and creates bigger futures. There’s a reason our team stays with us for the long haul.
- Choose your own office and hours: Flexible working arrangements
- We take culture seriously: Regular social events and team activities
- Your personal development and growth is nurtured: Company sponsored formal study, industry conferences and professional memberships, including up to $15,000 in formal study contributions
- Be rewarded for doing the right thing: Rewards and recognition program
- Access to personal financial advice: Opportunity to seek advice on your personal circumstances from our team of financial advisers.