|Job Employer||Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW Ltd|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Incentives to work with us!
- Increase your take home pay – salary package (tax free!) up to $15,899 in per annum AND up to $2,650 for Meal Entertainment
- Enjoy generous leave entitlements including an additional 9 days’ Family Leave PLUS a day off for your birthday!
- Access a range of discounts on everyday items such as groceries, clothing and health insurance
- Free PCYC gym membership at certain clubs
- Workplace flexibility
About the role
This is a full-time opportunity for a passionate administrator to build on your accounting skills. This role is responsible for providing overall support in respect to funds receipting, payments and the maintenance of data integrity into the financial accounting system via reconciliations.
This role is seen to be a progression opportunity to further build skills while supporting the Finance team in:
- Administering daily bank journal entries
- Preparing weekly under and overs reporting for our Clubs and the Financial Business Partners
- Complete all required month end tasks including but not limited to
- Bank Reconciliations
- Journal entries
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Providing new supplier setup in the accounting and finance system
- Conducting online revenue importing into the accounting and finance system
- Other Ad Hoc projects
PCYC NSW is a life changing charity for youth, established in 1937, that works in partnership with community and NSW Police to empower young people, get kids active in life, and reduce and prevent youth crime.
Over 100,000 people are members of our 66 clubs around NSW.
Are you a passionate administrator seeking to build on your accounting skills and experience? As well as:
- Do you have Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce or finance or studying towards?
- Do you have experience in a similar role including customer service and administration with high level accuracy in data entry?
- Do you have strong understanding of accounting standards, legislative and other reporting requirements?
- Do you have good computer proficiency in MS Excel and experience using a finance software system?
- Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills?
- Do you have strong initiative and problem-solving skills?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain an annual Working with Children Check and National Police Criminal History Background Check.