|Posting||Junior-Mid Credit Insurance Administrator|
|Job Employer||Staff Solutions Bilingual|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Junior-Mid Credit Insurance Administrator -Accounting background welcome
- Full time Permanent opportunity
- Sydney CBD
Credit analysis will be done by the other department and you will be responsible for overall credit control and admin side.
- Maintain customer profile, customer code registration, credit limit setting for insurance in timely manner and keep it up to date in relevant systems.
- Liaise with internal credit rating team and provide sufficient information to assess business risks associated with customers’ creditability.
- Manage and control an internal credit limit application and ensure complying with company authority flows.
- Prepare mid-month and end-of-monthly credit limit usage/ renewal reports for business departments.
- Prepare required information for credit insurance and corporate insurance policies and liaise external insurance brokers and insurers.
- Negotiate insurance premium with brokers and insurers (annual renewal).
- Prepare cost allocation in credit risk management area, book cost allocation journals.
- Assist preparing financial reports and management accounts.
- Review and confirm journals prepared by Business unites to ensure the accuracy.
- Maintain stock data and investigate any discrepancies.
- Prepare and record intercompany account transactions.
- Support Accounting and Finance team tasks including banking processes, journal posting, various tax compliances, internal / external audit, end-of-month closing and quarterly reports.
- Accounting or Accounting receivable background is welcomed
- Demonstrated experience in credit risk management functions is ideal but not mandatory
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
- High level computer skills with the ability to pick up in-house systems with ease
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- A team oriented and customer focused disposition, coupled with an accountable and results driven attitude
- Previous experience in credit insurance or similar will be highly regarded
- Ability to adapt to change and high attention to detail.
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email [email protected] or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments [link removed].