|Job Employer||Kempsey Adventist School|
|Location||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Kempsey Adventist School (KAS) is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and qualified Finance Officer to join our team and is now inviting applications for a full-time Finance Officer position.
The Finance Officer will report to the school’s Business Manager and work closely with other members of the finance team to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the school’s finance department.
The Finance Office must actively support and promote the values of Kempsey Adventist School, be highly professional in all aspects of the role and display proficiency in the areas of organisation, communication, consultation, and decision-making.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- End of month financial processing.
- Assisting in cashflow monitoring and budgeting.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Working with Children Check Clearance.
- Certificate IV or higher qualifications in accounting.
- Ability to use accounting software packages and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior experience working within a finance role within the education industry is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the school.
KAS is a co-educational Prekindergarten to Year 12 School operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, as part of its worldwide system of Adventist schools. You are invited to view the school’s website at www.kas.nsw.edu.au.
For further information about this position please contact Mr Kelvin Wood by email at: ([email protected]).
Applications including a curriculum vitae a cover letter and the names and contact details of two referees should be sent by 3 pm 28th July 2022 to:
PO Box 2036,
Mid North Coast Msc,
New South Wales 2442
by email to: [email protected]
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion.