|Job Employer||Dillon & Elbourn Pty Ltd|
|Location||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Rewarding career development opportunity for an Accounting Graduate with a well-established Accounting Practice.
We are an Accounting firm providing professional accounting, taxation and business services to individuals, SMEs and SMSFs. Over many years the practice has acquired a solid reputation for providing quality advice and service to a loyal clientele spanning a diverse range of private and business sectors.
This position represents an opportunity for a graduate to commence your accounting career as it provides exposure to all aspects of public accounting across a wide range of businesses, whose diversity will enhance your career development. You will also receive assistance with achieving your career goals through mentoring, training and professional development opportunities.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Graduated Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting
- Strong communication skills
- A strong desire to acquire knowledge
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a fast-paced and busy team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ambition and Initiative
- A strong work ethic and willingness to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- A working knowledge of accounting software such as MYOB and Xero would be an advantage
Please register your interest in this role by forwarding your resume via the apply now button.
Please note only applicants shortlisted for this role will be contacted. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.