|Job Employer||Carthew Chau & Co|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
We are Carthew Chau & Co Chartered Accountants and solicitors
We are seeking an Accounting Graduate/Senior Accountant with a genuine interest in tax and business advisory to join our team based in the Fortitude Valley.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
* experience in an accountancy office;
* completed an Australian business/accountancy degree;
* be highly organised;
* good inter-personal skills with clients and government authorities;
* team player;
* be prepared to manage and work towards meeting Australian Taxation Office lodgement deadlines; and
* must have good phone manners.
We are a boutique tax and legal practice that requires the applicant to be prepared to learn tax law, company law, preparation of tax returns and accompanying financial statements, legal drafting of correspondence and file preparation and dispute resolution.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected annual salary?