|Posting||Payroll & Accounts Manager|
|Job Employer||CTM Recruitment Pty Ltd|
|Salary||$35 – $40 per hour Depending on Experience|
CTM Recruitment is a WA owned and operated business specialising in labour-hire service to the Civil, Trades and Mining Industries. We pride ourselves on putting the right person on the right job because business matters! You will be joining our friendly and supportive team during an exciting period of growth.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper and Payroll guru who is looking for work/life balance in this Permanent part-time role located in the heart of Belmont with on-site parking and a newly furbished office.
The position will be 32 hours per week over 4 days Monday to Thursday with flexible start and finish times. We are offering a competitive salary for the right person and will be negotiated on experience.
We are looking for someone with experience in all areas of Finance and Payroll who is able to work autonomously and who is looking for long term employment within a stable and growing business.
The position is available immediately and a handover will be provided.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Weekly Payroll up to 100 Employees
- Account Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assist Financial Controller with the preparation of the monthly P&L and balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring accuracy and compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Assist Financial Controller in the management of cash flow
- Quarterly Super and My Leave processing
- Monthly PAYG and Child Support processing
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders
This role requires a self-starter, with great communication skills and a desire to grow within the business. You will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar role, where you can demonstrate your ability to work autonomously.
- Payroll experience essential
- Experience with MYOB is strongly desired
- Accurate data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritize your workflow & manage your time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Relevant studies highly regarded – eg: Cert IV Bookkeeping/Accounting
All enquiries please email [email protected]