|Posting||Finance Accounts Assistant|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 + super|
|Job Sector||Assistant Accountants|
Who are we
Primaplas is a full-service provider of plastic resins and packaging films in Australasia and Singapore, offering customised end-to-end logistics solutions to meet individual customer needs. Beginning in 1989, Primaplas has grown steadily to become one of the leading players with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Singapore. With a sales turnover of $250 million, Primaplas has an outstanding reputation for growth and service.
Our motto “working for you” remains at the heart of what we do, and we are looking for an energetic, motivated, technical-minded and self-driven Finance Accounts Assistant to join us in becoming the very best partner in plastics.
About the role
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be joining a dynamic team of 6 based in Pyrmont, Sydney. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for accurate data input into SAP system for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable; Cost analysis and reporting; liaising with the Logistics team for shipment statements and deliveries; and Month End reporting and analysis.
Role responsibilities include:
- Data Entry to SAP System and analysis
- Liaising with Logistics team on orders, shipment statement and payment
- Landed cost analysis and completion
- Month End reporting summary
Best suitable candidate
- A Finance TAFE Diploma / Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- Well organised, attention to detail, and ability to work accurately
- Strong communication skills. Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Interest in identifying and delivering improvements to internal processes
- Work experience in SAP Business One would be an advantage
Office based in Pyrmont, Sydney.
Work-from-home hybrid arrangement available after probation period.
KPI bonus system after probation period.