|Job Employer||Tabak Group|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We are recruiting an all-round Office Administrator to join our team.
You will be responsible for anything from project administration, supporting the management team and general day to day office duties.
Tabak Group established in 2011 are leaders in Commercial Property Development, with an integral involvement in design, construction, and management of commercial, office, and industrial properties. We are an independent and innovative Commercial Development company with an administration, property management and building team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responding to phone and email queries;
- Arranging quotes and orders with Suppliers & Contractors
- Project Administration including permits and authority applications
- Handling correspondence;
- Maintaining registers;
- Assisting the Property Management Team as required
- General Administration & Office Duties;
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be a team player with excellent time management skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability and experience in working in a busy team environment
- Good working knowledge of the Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, Outlook) and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to creatively problem solve and adapt
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team
- Extremely organised and not afraid to take on challenges.
Full time Monday to Friday
Location Onsite at our new office located in Dandenong South.
If you would like to join our expanding team and think you could be the right fit for the role, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter.