|Posting||Team Lead, Accounts Payable|
|Job Employer||Queensland University of Technology|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Remuneration range: $120338 to $136408 p.a(HEW8)|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Who are we looking for?
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is seeking a Team Lead, Accounts Payable to join Finance Business Solutions, Chancellery Division.
The Team Lead – Accounts Payable will manage all aspects of the accounts payable function including day to day operations and ensure all payments are in accordance with QUT policy and supplier’s terms of business
Real world impact
QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a ‘real world’ focus. We are an ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip our students and graduates with the skills they will need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged world.
About Finance Business Solutions
Within the Chancellery, Finance Business Solutions is responsible for a range of business functions to facilitate the ongoing financial and planning viability of the university in realising QUT’s strategic aims and objectives, whilst maintaining a customer centric approach when engaging with the university community, industry and government.
About the Chancellery Division
Chancellery Division is responsible for strategy, including Indigenous strategy, government relations and policy, assurance and risk, international, marketing and communications, and business development. The Chancellery Division is led by the Vice-Chancellor and President.
What you need to succeed
Your expertise and initiative, combined with your ability to work as an excellent team player will be vital to your success in this role.
You will demonstrate:
- Education, training and/or experience equivalent to the completion of postgraduate qualifications in finance or a related business discipline or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience.
- High level interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport, manage collaborative working relationships and engage with diverse client groups.
- Demonstrated high level of business acumen, leadership and proven results in a complex business financial environment whilst working under pressure.
- Demonstrated high level skills in problem solving and implementing effective solutions, including the ability to operate logically and methodically with rigorous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated digital literacy including extensive experience in the operation of a large computerised accounting system and complex financial reconciliations using spreadsheets and other software.
Careers at QUT
Our culture is vibrant, inspiring and challenging. It’s a world where like-minds come together with a commitment to making a real world difference, no matter what the area of expertise.
Beyond personal and professional fulfilment, a career at QUT brings a broad range of tangible benefits. QUT is a high quality and flexible organisation that is proud of its excellent employment conditions which include but are not limited to:
- Parental leave provisions
- Study support encompassing leave and financial assistance
- Comprehensive professional development
- Salary Packaging
Reference number: 22698
Term: Ongoing, full-time
Remuneration: Total remuneration range: $120,338 to $136,408 p.a (HEW8) (inclusive of $101,687 to $115,266 salary p.a., 17% superannuation and 17.5% recreation leave loading)
Location: Kelvin Grove
Job opens: 14-Jul-2022
Applications Close: 27-Jul-2022 at 11.30pm
Open to: Applicants who have ongoing full-time work rights in Australia. In support of our strategic priority of Indigenous Australian success, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At QUT, our values reflect what we believe in, and what is important to us as an organisation. They capture our strengths, our distinctiveness and sit alongside the priorities outlined in our Blueprint 6, and guide our decisions and actions.
QUT aims to inspire and shape the future with talented students and staff from diverse communities, united by our core values of Ambition, Curiosity, Integrity, Inclusiveness, and Innovation.
If you’re curious, innovative, and ready to experience what a career at QUT can offer, we’re ready to meet you. You can find out more about this role and how to apply by clicking ‘Apply’ or the link below.
View the job details at: Queensland University of Technology – Team Lead, Accounts Payable (nga.net.au)