|Posting||Finance Manager – Logistics Development|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
Finance Manager – Logistics Development
Drive and support proactive engagement with Logistics development team
A company that truly values Diversity
Join an Organisation with Community at heart
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager focusing on Logistics Projects to join our Commercial Finance department in Sydney.
This is a growth role that will see you working as part of a team of experienced finance professionals. This role is responsible for partnering with our Logistics Development team to deliver on our growing development pipeline.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead and support proactive engagement with the Logistics Development Team to facilitate the accurate management and reporting of feasibilities for the Logistics portfolio.
- Responsible for providing scenario-based analysis and reporting of development performance drivers and investment metrics for pipeline projects
- Project level budgeting and forecasting and willing to challenge the current Business Unit’s finance processes and assumptions to drive greater control, accuracy and simplification where required ensuring the accuracy of such in consolidated Group level reporting
- Month-end and half-year end management and ensuring compliance with Group Accounting policies.
- Responsible for assisting with financials for capital requests and growth initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal customers/stakeholders including Development Business Unit Senior Managers and Managers and broader Group Finance, Investor Relations and Legal.
- Utilise business knowledge and experience to challenge Business Unit results and projected data analysis, developing advice on implications to drive strategic decision making
- You are a strong communicator who is passionate about partnering to deliver strong commercial outcomes. You will have an appropriate tertiary qualification and CA/CPA/CFA accreditation is required. SAP experience is an advantage.
- Experience in commercial property and/or commercial property development is highly regarded, as is experience in Group Planning type functions (such as FP&A).
- Experience in developing and maintaining financial models to support strategic initiatives is highly advantageous
- Strong commercial and financial skills and understanding of Accounting Standards
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. As a Stockland employee, you and your immediate family can access a range of financial and non-financial benefits.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today – Stockland – it’s your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to [email protected]