|Posting||Accounts Receivable Clerk|
|Job Employer||BARRETT BURSTON MALTING CO. PTY. LTD.|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
About our team
With operations in Australia and New Zealand, we are part of the United Malt Group, one of the world’s largest producers of malt and an ASX200-listed company. With roots in the founding families of Australia’s malt industry, Barrett Burston Malting Co. has been delivering premium malted barley for customers for more than 150 years.
About the job
Part time or full time are both considered
• Based at our office in Richmond, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Cryer Malt division.
• This is not your usual Accounts Receivable position – you’ll be interacting with our customers and internal stakeholders so you must be passionate about providing amazing customer service as well as having a strong eye for detail and outstanding accuracy.
• Bank account reconciliation, general ledger reconciliations, end-to-end accounts receivable and providing assistance to the accounts payable function are the other key parts of our role.
• You’ll need to be able to change direction at a moment’s notice, juggle multiple priorities and use your skills in stakeholder management to get the information that you need.
• Expand your knowledge and your skills in this fast-paced, ever-changing role in a dynamic and growing business.
• Certificate in Accounting, Diploma of Accounting or an equivalent qualification.
• You have a minimum of 5 years prior working experience in either an end-to-end Accounts Receivable role or book-keeping with a strong customer service focus.
• Working knowledge of cashbook, AR, GL, intercompany, accruals, journal processing and GL reconciliations.
• Experience in MYOB Advance and Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage.
Working at Barrett Burston Malting
At BBM, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences our people bring to work each day. We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce – leading to a range of different thinking, perspectives and ideas that create the innovation we need to drive better business results. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
Interested in joining us?
Please apply via SEEK with a cover letter with your motivation for working at BBM as Accounts Receivable Clerk.
For questions related to the role content or working at BBM, please email [email protected].
Applications not received via SEEK will not be considered.
Please note, candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal History Record Check and pre-employment medical assessment as part of the recruitment process.