|Posting||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Scenic is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, privately owned travel company and we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer. In this full time position you will be supporting the Accounts Manager however you will also be working closely with the Finance Team.
- Growing global luxury cruising and touring company
- Service & Recognition Rewards
- Discounted travel
- 3 days Newcastle office / 2 days work from home or full time office based if preferred.
Scenic are seeking an experienced employee to provide accurate and timely reconciliation and payment of tour and overhead creditor accounts. Your key focus and task will be to:
- liaise with external accounts receivable personnel with regard to payment issues
- reconcile and data enter tour related invoices to statements as per contract rates
- reconcile and data enter creditor invoices for all company overheads
- ensure payment of reconciled creditor invoices
- participate in team meetings
- participate in performance review process
- understand and comply with all Scenic Tours policies
- act as backup for key positions within the company as and when required.
- other Finance duties as required by business need
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years experience in an Accounts Payable environment
- high level customer service & time management skills
- high accuracy data entry skills
- proactive process improvement in conjunction with Manager
- teamwork and organisational skills
- high level communication skills and integrity
- MS Excel Intermediate
- MS Word Intermediate
- MS Outlook
- must be detail oriented, proactive and possess a positive attitude
Applications close 1st July 2022.