|Posting||Intermediate / Senior Accountant|
|Job Employer||Hart Recruitment|
|Location||Ryde & Macquarie Park|
|Salary||$70000 – $90000 including super + bonus|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
- Exposure to SMEs and international clients
- 30 staff CA firm that offers work from home flexibility
- Parking and train station nearby
An exciting and new opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Accountant has arisen with an accounting firm with a global reach. This firm services a range of businesses and have been instrumental in the growth of a number of large private and middle market companies in the Australian economy.
Reporting to the manager, you will get exposure to a range of tax compliance and business advisory matters in industries including private equity, professional services, manufacturing, FMCG , mining, property and retail. Clients of this team encompass SMEs and multinational groups up to $100M.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an Australian public practice firm
- Experience with SMSFs would be highly regarded
- CA/CPA qualified or studying
- Demonstrated communication and rapport-building skills
You will be a valued name in your team and not just another employee. Furthermore, you will have a defined career path ahead of you and be provided with structured training and tools to progress steadily. This employer will offer you countless opportunities to develop your skills along with unrivalled growth potential.
To discuss this role further in the strictest confidence, contact Daniel Van on 02 8296 5888 alternatively send your CV to [email protected].