|Posting||Account Payable / Admin Officer (Part-Time)|
|Job Employer||Queensland Bridge & Civil|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$25 – $29.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Queensland Bridge & Civil
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 22 Mar 2022
More jobs from this company
Queensland Bridge & Civil is a Brisbane based civil contracting company that has constructed projects in the greater South-East Queensland area since 1997.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated and team focused Accounts / Admin Officer to join our team of 3 based at our head office at Sumner Park. There is free car parking on site.
The role will include but is not limited to the following tasks:-
- Matching dockets to invoices and checking all details are correct.
- Communicating with site staff to solve issues relating to above
- Reconciling statements and visa cards
- Data entry
- Experience with excel and accounting packages will be an advantage
- Assisting with payroll as required
- Answering limited phones and a quiet reception
- Various other administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will be experienced with processing accounts and reconciling and have a good eye for detail and accurate data entry skills. The applicant will have good communication skills, be able to meet deadlines and have good problem solving abilities.
The position is permanent part-time for 25-30 hours / week. There is some flexibility with hours which can be discussed.
Queensland Bridge & Civil – Where Quality Counts & Relationships Matter
Your application will include the following questions:
How many years’ experience do you have as an account officer?
Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?