|Posting||Commercial Services Manager – Accounts|
|Job Employer||Centennial Coal|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Centennial is a wholly owned subsidiary of Asia’s largest independent energy group, Banpu Public Company Limited.
We employ over 1,600 highly skilled people across our operations and we’re proud to be a leading supplier of energy in New South Wales. Working at Centennial means you’re at the heart of innovation, technology and sustainability, enjoying a career that is both challenging and rewarding.
Based at our Fassifern Office, the Commercial Services Manager – Accounts is responsible for overseeing day-to-day accounts payable functions.
• Monitor and address the accuracy, eligibility and timeliness of payments in line with organisational policies.
• Oversee, guide and monitor accounts payable activities and team performance.
• Guide and support the design and implementation of process improvements to the existing accounts payable systems and procedures.
• Implement projects to automate and improve systems.
• Manage and provide development to the Commercial Services Officers (CSO) team.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors and ensure they are provided with all relevant data in the appropriate formats.
• Resolve and answer supplier and employee payment enquiries.
• Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
• Experience with stores and material purchases.
• Efficient at building solid internal relationships.
• Experience in receivable invoicing, ERP journal entries and reconciliations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
• Formal Accounting or Business qualifications preferred.
• Mining and/or Pulse experience will be highly advantageous.
Applications close – Sunday 24 July 2022