|Posting||Bookkeeper/Office All Rounder|
|Job Employer||Meers IGA|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified and experienced person in the role of Bookkeeper/Office All Rounder within a small office environment based in Applecross.
This casual role will be 3 days per week, Tues-Thurs, with the possibility of more hours as staff take their annual leave.
We require someone who is self-motivated and possesses a positive ‘can do’ approach and must be committed to the position.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Data entry – must have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- General admin duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, collating of documentation
- A willingness to learn Payroll
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in Xero
- Strong bookkeeping experience with debtors / creditors
- Good computer skills including MS Office
- Team orientated and happy to jump in and help when it’s busy
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task
- Current Police Clearance
If you believe you have the skills and enthusiasm to fill this position successfully, we encourage you to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.