|Posting||Accounts Payable & Receivable|
|Job Employer||Chadstone Motor Group|
|Salary||$55000 – $64999|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Chadstone Motor Group is a family owned and operated automotive group based in central Oakleigh. The group represents both Chadstone Ford, Chadstone Hyundai and carbuy, and are looking for an Accounts Payable & Receivable to join our dynamic team on a full time basis. Apply today!
Based in Oakleigh, and reporting to the Financial Controller, your role is crucial to the success of our business. The ideal candidate will be flexible, highly organised and diligent.
About the job
- End to end Accounts Receivable & Payable function
- Receipting and bank allocation
- Investigation of unallocated payments
- Reconciliation of accounts and credit cards
- AR weekly reporting
- Assisting the accounting team with adhoc tasks and reporting
- Reception Relief
- Experience in a similar role
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance with billing process
- Work ethic and reliability
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills
- ERA Experience
Why you should join Chadstone Motor Group
- Be part of a new chapter for the Chadstone Motor Group (including Chadstone Hyundai, Chadstone Ford and carbuy dealerships)
- A fun working environment
- Develop alongside a passionate team
- Career development opportunities
Chadstone Motor Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages both male and female applicants.
How to Apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and submitting your resume and/or cover letter giving us a brief overview of your relevant experience and what interests you in this role; or alternatively email a member of the team a copy of your resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] ensuring you have clearly stated the role and site you are applying for*.
*For applications via email, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Be part of our family owned business and apply today!