|Job Employer||Yutong Care|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Key Responsibilities will Include, but are not limited to
- Accounts Receivable.
- Accounts Payable.
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Basic ATO reporting
- Administration of Trade Finance facilities
- Ensure accuracy with all accounting procedures and reports.
- Assisting the Financial Controller as and when required.
Key Duties will include, but are not limited to
- All aspects of Accounts Receivable, including invoicing, receipting, and maintenance of credit limits.
- All aspects of Accounts Payable, including reconciliation of supplier invoices, data entry, and cash flow management.
- Maintenance of the General Ledger, including preparation and entry of General Journal entries, and bank reconciliations
- Periodic Reconciliations of selected General Ledger Accounts
- Administration of the Company’s Trade Finance facility, including preparation of documents, and update of all summary sheets.
- Basic ATO reporting including preparation of BAS, and remittance of PAYG amounts
- Administration and assistance with other statutory charges, including insurance and State taxes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent people skills with a friendly and approachable personality
- Reliability, punctuality, and discretion
- An ability to work autonomously and methodically as part of a larger team with a positive approach
- A high level of organisational and time management skills.
- Capacity to build & maintain good working relationships with staff and managers across the VDI network.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Operational knowledge of the use of SharePoint and TEAMS
- Knowledge and experience with general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Pentana or other DMS programs advantageous
About the Employer
VDI is an Australian owned company and is the national distributor for Yutong, the world’s largest bus manufacturer.
With a national footprint in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Cairns, this role is located at the Virginia office in North Brisbane. Yutong is a supplier of buses ranging from 27 to 57-seater buses for School / Charter / Coaches / Mining. With its new environmentally friendly EV range E12, E9 City Buses and the ESC12 School Bus full electric Yutong is focusing on a better green environment and future. With a focus on customer service and an exceptional customer experience, Yutong has cemented themselves as a reputable industry supplier and has enjoyed rapid growth in recent years, investing heavily in the Australian Bus Industry.