|Location||Insolvency & Corporate Recovery|
|Salary||Extensive flexible wor000ing arrangements available|
|Job Sector||Insolvency & Corporate Recovery|
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities – within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve to their best.
Assist with planning and control of small to medium engagements and performs more technical tasks on larger engagements.
- Manages smaller personal and corporate insolvency and restructuring assignments with the support of senior management, from appointment to finalisation
- Manages and delegates to more junior team members with the support of senior management
- Conduct forensic investigations into the financial affairs of individuals and businesses
- Helps identify, research and resolve all complex issues
- Assisting in the conduct of litigation
- Assist with the trade on of businesses including the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Liaise with lawyers, agents and auctioneers
- Preparing investigative accountant’s reports and undertaking financial analysis for trading enterprises;
- Preparation of reports to creditors and statutory regulators including financial analysis
- Drafts correspondence and acts as a main point of contact in regards to correspondence on engagements
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- Law Degree with an interest in Insolvency
- Completion or near completion of CA or equivalent if holding an accounting degree
- Commencement of ARITA Advanced Certification if holding a law degree
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- 2-4 years in a similar role
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Networking skills
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.