|Posting||Senior Billing Manager – Government Organisation|
|Job Employer||Page Personnel Finance & Accounting|
|Location||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
Page Personnel Finance are partnering with a government organisation to recruit a Billing Manager. If you are looking for excellent remuneration (up to 140+super+17K salary packaging) please apply below.
Our client is a government organisation operating in the public safety / health care sector. They offer excellent remuneration and WFH flexibility. They have a collaborative culture and excellent on-boarding program.
- Manage and lead the Billing team responsible for service delivery and outputs impacting on AV’s revenue recovery capabilities.
- Oversee the Billing functions and processes ensuring performance standards, compliance, audit requirements and defined targets are met, while developing solutions to any major concerns with revenue recovery and seeking to improve performance.
- Contribute to the planning and development of effective and contemporary financial procedures and systems to ensure they are capable of timely, accurate and complete data integrity and billing outcomes supporting prompt revenue recovery.
- Convey specialised concepts ensuring that the billing functions meet current and future performance requirements, and provide specialist input into related initiatives or service oriented matters.
- Define, implement and review KPIs for billing processing performance and ensure regular audits of billing accuracy; actively manage portfolios to identify and take remedial action resolve any issues
- Other ad hoc tasks
We are seeking passionate leaders with extensive billing experience. This is a strategic leadership position so the ability to engage with stakeholders and get the most of those around them will be critical.
- Up to 140+super+17K salary packaging
- WFH flex