|Job Employer||Cushman & Wakefield|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
The purpose of the Team Coordinator role is to assist the Industrial & Commercial Sales & Leasing team in winning and delivering of services to our local and global clients based at the Gold Coast, but on occasion may be asked to assist the Industrial Sales and Leasing team in the Brisbane office when other members of the administration team is unavailable.
In the team Coordinator role you will develop strong working relations . External relationships: this role will liaise with members of the Industrial & Commercial Sales and Leasing teams in other states and with key clients as required.
Internal relationships: this role will liaise with all members of the local Industrial & Commercial team and other administration staff with the CRE business.
About the role:
- Preparation and coordination of marketing components including information memorandums, internet listings, signboards, newspaper advertisements and other ad-hoc marketing requests.
- Coordination and creation of marketing submissions/proposals.
- Ensuring presentation and formatting of marketing material are professional, consistent and relevant to the Cushman & Wakefield brand.
- Provide administration services such as processing of invoices, expense reimbursements, binding and general administrative support to the divisions team as requested.
- Property database entry, ensuring accuracy information.
- Articulate and live the Cushman & Wakefield culture, model organisational values and required behaviour and hold others (employees and peers) accountable for their actions by identifying and acting on behaviour which is inconsistent with agreed standards.
- Comply with all Cushman & Wakefield systems that are in place to meet the health and safety obligations of the organisation.
- Work safely and avoid placing yourself or anyone else’s health and safety at risk by your acts or omissions.
- Comply with Cushman & Wakefield Environmental policies and adhere to procedures and work instructions that are relevant to your activities.
- Operate in a manner that will minimise any adverse environmental impacts associated with your activities.
- Organise and book travel
- Create commission invoices and client release forms for sales/leases.
- Ability to liaise with senior management in the role as Team Coordinator both within Cushman and Wakefield and with external clients
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
- Proactive team member
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Professional work ethic
- Professional presentation
- Demonstrated capacity to address complex problems within a changing work environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the essential services regulations within the property sector
- Advanced Microsoft Word
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe InDesign, highly desirable
Why join Cushman & Wakefield?
As one of the leading global real estate services firms transforming the way people work, shop and live working at Cushman & Wakefield means you will benefit from;
- Being part of a growing global company
- A truly diverse and inclusive workplace
- Flexible work environment
- A promote from within culture with opportunity to develop and grow.
To be a part of what’s next with Cushman & Wakefield – click the apply link, upload your current resume and complete your application. We’re keen to get you on board and aim to move quickly with this process. Apply now!
Our current Cushman & Wakefield Workplace Policy stipulates that access to all Cushman & Wakefield controlled Workplaces will require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions.